Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I am Jacks pharyngeal reflex.

Im tired. Im sick and tired of everyone and their love lives, its spring time and everyones in love. Everyones hormones are shooting up sky high, including my own I guess, these days I'm a hormonal mess of emotions, sometimes their ridiculously high and happy and I make myself puke, other times their low and angry and everyone else makes me puke. Its crazy I tell you, bipolar even.

I dont want to hear about you love life.
I dont want to be ditched for your love life.
I dont want to hear about my lack of a "love life". I know, more over I dont caaaare. 
I dont want a bloody love life.

You're all in love and happy, good for you, Im happy for you but could you just please keep it to yourselves? Much appreciated. I need to revise, I have exams. No time to dwell on anyones emotional state, much less my own! And this is all just making me dwell... sigh. 


3 comments:

  1. yeah...spring time is mating season, isn't it? if i remember correctly, in just about every animal documentary i've watched, the animals mate in spring..lol..

    but keep your chin up.
    i've never been in love/a real relationship..but i hear that its hella overrated .. ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taq-
    I knowwwwww haha it is so overrated I think. Mashy 7alek.

    Frogman-
    Awww. I love you too! =)

    ReplyDelete