Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Oh ho ho hoe.. hoe! Omg! HOE.

- Haha, I was thinking that in my head it sounded funny. HOE. LOL!

- Faaaaaat. FAT. I'm like a big blob of FAT walking around, ew. It makes me feel ugly, me no likey.

- Supernatural has TAKEN over my LIFE. I love dean, dean is awesome. Dean is also a hottie.

- What do I do with you lover boy?

- Lies, lies, liessss... Addictive lies.

- The weather has been lovely, so sunny and beautiful.

- Sleep, food, work, supernatural, food, supernatural, work, supernatural, sleep.

- I dont get you.

- Do I like you? I dont think so.

- Lonely. Im miss lonely. And you cant save me from my loneliness.

- One day, I will be the person I want to be. I wont be lazy, I wont be fat, I will do amazingly well in school, I wont want to be someone else, I wont have ridiculous mood swings, I wont trip on flat surfaces and be laughed at, one day I will be my version of perfect.

- *sigh*

- I still dont get you.

- NO NINE AM LECTURES, REJOICE!

- bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment