Friday, June 26, 2009

He makes me smile like an idiot.

Reporting from the capital of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh. Yes- I'm back in town, rejoice. Its been so good so far, 'cept for the lack of sleep and me turning into a borderline insomniac which is something that always seems to happen when Im back here, this time round its been better though. I wonder why... but who knows it might get worse and it usually does, such a pessimist, eh? Haha. 

I've taken up running recently, I like it a lot. Makes me feel better. I keep thinking about my exam results, kinda stressing out, like I know I wont fail for sure but I hope I dont loose my scholarship so I need to get a high percentage.. Oh well. 

This summers been good so far, Im happy with its progression, hehe. Hope it doesnt go downhill from here though. 

Some things have been made clear to me recently, things are starting to make sense, kinda makes things better in some really messed up way. I suppose its human nature to seek explanation, and now that I have it I feel like I can move on. But boy was I a ticking time bomb waiting to just explode in everyones face... Sigh. 

1 comment:

  1. the boys are back in town.. [in distinct] boys are back in town... the boys are back in town..
    (that was sung in a high pitch male voice.. fyi)

    welcome back.. and you are very vague.. but i guess i'm happy for you :) from what i have gathered you are happy.. :)

    ReplyDelete