Saturday, July 11, 2009

Confessions of an insomniac.

- Im still bitter and I hate them all. Fuck forgiveness and good grace and being the fucking better person. I HATE THEM. There I said it: I hate their fucking guts and I dont even bloody care if they all just DIE suddenly. A7SAN.

- Im dreading next year cause I think I'll fail. 

- You know when I told you I loved you, I think I was slightly delusional. I dont know why I said it- Plead temporary insanity. 

- I ate your last cookie when you werent looking.

- I hate your fucking guts.

- I say I dont care, I say it all the time. I say it to myself, to the walls, to the sky, I say I dont care I scream it to myself and to the world: I DONT CARE. In the hope that repeating the statement will make it true.

- I want to keep you forever. 

- For once Im afraid of showing someone who I am, Im afraid they wont like it and that I'll lose them.

- Some days I want to cry and I dont even know why.

- Today you touched my arm and I swear I recoiled with actual fear for no reason at all.

- I hate summer vacations.



2 comments:

  1. - i hate them all , and seriously fuck good grace and forgiveness , it never gets u any where !!
    -i dread next year cuz its gna be so different !!! and i wont know how to deal with all the changes that r gna happen
    -Plead temporary insanity. ( ahahahhaha i wish everytime i said i love u i could actually plead temp insanity , but i think its actually true i do love him but i cant wrap my head around the fact that im in love :s
    -i eat everything when everyone's not looking :o
    -i still hate their guts , but i cant get rid of them !!
    -u hit home !!! we say it to the wall cuz the wall is the only thing that wont tell us the we actually care :(
    -if they dnt like who u truly r , then they arent worth ur time my love !!
    -i hate summer vacations too !!!

    plzz do update more often , im a silent reader but i thought u could use some motivation , so i commented i really do like ur blog , in some kinda twisted way u say exactly what i cant say !!!

    thanks i really appreciated ur post

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHAHD-
    awwwh! I did need a comment lol, no motivation what so ever! Thank you my dear!

    LOL @ I eat everything when no one is looking! Cute!
    And yeah I guess if they dont like me then their not worth it, lets hope it isnt so.

    Thank you for commenting!

    ReplyDelete