Friday, February 27, 2009

Sweetness

Emptiness is my savior
Tears are my laughter
Lies are my truth

Breathing becomes a little harder and I’m chocking inside, wondering how these shades of white turned to gray and then faded away. Wondering what i lost myself to and how I faded away..

Sweet nothingness that amounts to nothing, you’ve crushed my dreams and turned them to dust, lost in a summer breeze…

Sweet love that breaks me, sweet heart that creeps under my skin… a sweetness that becomes a part of me, until I cannot remember how I survived without it, until I cannot imagine a time it wouldn’t be there.

Sweet goodbyes. Kiss me, breathe life into me one last time? Sweet goodbyes, tearing my skin. Sweet goodbye, won’t you stop haunting my dreams? And I never thought, sweetness would be so bitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment