Sunday, April 19, 2009

So, its 7am, in the morning and I am absolutely wide awake. I tried sleeping, once, twice, three times by the forth time I just gave up on it made myself some DECAF coffee, I know what a traitor right? I mean, decaf shouldnt even be called coffee. 
So I made my fake coffee and sat down on my lovely little MAC comp and decided to actually do some work, I've been avoiding work for some time now, bad bad student, I know. I just didnt feel like it, and anyway, I'll be back in good ol' uni after easter and there will be no running from finals, nope. I am dreading finals, I cant do worse than last time, so whatever. 
I have 3 lectures left of one of my modules, I'm 2 weeks behind on another two modules and I'm done with one. Not bad considering all the slacking I've been doing, I'm just not stressing myself this term like I did last term, if I feel like studying I study, if I dont, then the hell with it, I dont study. 

... And I am blabbering on. Maybe I should go for a run or something, I dont know. 
All in all the day has just begun, screw sleep, who needs that fucker anyway. 

Yours truly,
Border line insomniac. 
x

2 comments:

  1. nothing gets work done like an all nighter... no matter how early i start, the all nighter was a serious part of my work ethic lol..

    allah yiwafigik inshallah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frogman-
    Yep! So true. Its really tiring though. Ameen ya rab =)

    ReplyDelete